Brief & Accurate
Wholesome & Interesting
Graphs & Charts
This course covers a brief yet complete study in the area of International Law. The list of essential topics covered are near exhaustive, and the interactive structure will hook a reader until the very end. There are Simplified Concepts & Definitions and Graphical Elucidations to aid better learning. The objective of this course is education along with the retention of knowledge, that is specially helpful in competitive exams.
Why this Course?
- Covers the Entire Syllabus.
- Accurate & Smart Visualisation of the Concepts.
- Saves Time.
- Enhances the Value of Preparations.
- Assessment to Test Your Knowledge.
- International Law
- Historical Development
- Subject of International Law
- International & Municipal Laws
- Comparative Analysis
- Introduction to Treaties
- Basis of Treaties
- The lifecycle of a Treaty
- Important Int. Organizations
- Theories, Mode, Consequences & Doctrines
- Case Briefs
- State Succession
- International Human Rights Law
- United Nations Human Rights Instruments
- International Organizations
- National & State Human Rights Commission
- Economic, social and cultural rights in international law
- Dispute Settlement
- Compulsive means of Settling International Disputes
- Law of Sea
- Air Law
- Law of the Space
- Consequence of No-Extradition of Political Crimes
- Meaning and Types
- Theories of State Succession
Who should take this course?
The Course has been handcrafted for those who want to learn the intricacies of International Law. You could be a student or a professional. The Course would be specifically helpful for you if you're planning to appear for competitive exams.