Wholesome and Interesting
The Course is brief yet covers in-depth knowledge about the areas of family law in a very easy language. This includes the contents of all the religion-based laws and a number of acts that are applied by the Courts in governing family law matters. The interactive structure of the course will make the subject interesting, and the course is designed in such a way that it deliberates every detail and concept of family law to its crux. The concepts, definitions and explanations have been simplified to provide a better understanding of the topics covered under the family law. The major objective of providing this course is to give a better outreach of the subject to every student in a systematic manner which will be helpful in competitive exams.
Why this Course?
- It covers the entire syllabus.
- Brief yet detailed.
- Smart description of the concepts.
- Easy to understand with the help of graphical elucidations.
- Recent and landmark cases covered.
- It is a balanced study between theoretical and practical aspects.
- Assessment to test your knowledge.
- An overview of Family law in India
- Acts covered under Family law
- Important Terms you should know
- Marriage under Hindu Law (Hindu Marriage Act, 1955)
- Marriages under Muslim Law
- Special Marriage Act, 1954
- The Personal Law (Amendment) Act, 2019
- Talaq under Muslim Law: Provisions & Types
- Divorce under Hindu Law
- Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956
- Adoption under Muslim Law
- Guardianship under Hindu and Muslim law
- Matrimonial Remedies
- Concept of Family Property
- Laws on Succession
- Concept of Pre-emption or Shufaa
- Court system in India & Family Court Act
- Uniform Civil Code: Need of the hour
- Concept of Waqf
- Concept and Consequences of Polygamy
- Legal Recognition of Live-In Relationships
- Legality of Child Marriage in India
- Landmark and Top Case Laws
- Daughter's Right to Property Case
- Assessment Answers
Who should take this course?
The Course has been designed for law students who want to understand the wide scope of family law and for those who want to seek their career in family law litigation. You could even be a law professional. The course would also be beneficial for you if you are preparing for competitive exams.