Course covering updated Syllabus
Landmark and Recent Cases Coverage
Interactive Videos, Text Support and MCQs
The course syllabus covers all the important topics for CLAT LLM preparation in an easy to understand manner. This CLAT PG course (crash course), all important topics have been covered in an interactive & intuitive way, so that you can learn more while spending lesser time.
Besides the exam syllabus, this course strategically covers the other requirements as well for cracking this exam and helps you gain a competitive edge over others. Here’s how:
Exam pattern of CLAT PG 2020 (Total 150 Marks)
The PG-CLAT 2020 will feature an emphasis on the comprehension abilities of the students. It shall be of 120 minutes duration, with two sections:
- The first section would include 100 objective-type questions carrying 1 mark each. There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The second section would require candidates to write 2 descriptive essays.
- Candidates who secure 40% (35% in case of SC, ST, and PWD) marks in the objective section will qualify for the evaluation of their answers in the descriptive section.
The paper will be based on the mandatory subjects of the undergraduate program and include Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Administrative Law, Law of Contract, Torts, Family Law, Criminal Law, Property Law, Company Law, Public International Law, Tax Law, Environmental Law, and Labour & Industrial Law.
Course Validity - 22nd August 2020
Why this Course?
This crash course is an online LLM course specially designed for the aspirants of CLAT PG LLM who wish to prepare in a smarter way. With a result-oriented approach, this CLAT PG course comprises.
- Based on the New CLAT 2020 Pattern
- Video and Text Support
- Complete and Detailed Understanding of the Subject
- Detailed Assessments on all subjects
- Accurate & Smart Visualization of Concepts
- Enhances the value of your preparation
- De-coding Recent Amendments and Enactments
- Landmark and Recent Case Studies
- Relevant and Up-to-date Information
- All this and much more
Who should take this course?
If you’re one of the serious aspirants of CLAT PG LLM, AILET LLM, DU LLM or LSAT LLM besides CLAT LLM preparation, this crash course is a perfect match for you.