Course covering updated Syllabus
Landmark and Recent Cases Coverage
Interactive Videos, Text Support and MCQs
For the new academic session, CLAT PG consortium has made a few changes to the CLAT PG 2020 exam pattern. This includes the inclusion of comprehension-based questions. However, the descriptive section will remain as it is. Further, the consortium has also introduced cutoff marks from the new academic session, discussed in detail below.
Exam pattern of CLAT PG 2020 (Total 150 Marks)
The PG-CLAT 2020 will feature an emphasis on the comprehension abilities of the students. It shall be of 120 minutes duration, with two sections:
- The first section would include 100 objective-type questions carrying 1 mark each. There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The second section would require candidates to write 2 descriptive essays.
- Candidates who secure 40% (35% in case of SC, ST, and PWD) marks in the objective section will qualify for the evaluation of their answers in the descriptive section.
The paper will be based on the mandatory subjects of the undergraduate program and include Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Administrative Law, Law of Contract, Torts, Family Law, Criminal Law, Property Law, Company Law, Public International Law, Tax Law, Environmental Law, and Labour & Industrial Law.
Why this Course?
This course has been designed for students of competitive exams mind. The course comprises Smart Notes i.e., the processed data along with useful Flow Charts, Tables, and Assessments to save your time and allow you to evaluate your preparation.
- Based on the New CLAT 2020 Pattern
- Video and Text Support
- Complete and Detailed Understanding of the Subject
- Detailed Assessments on all subjects
- Accurate & Smart Visualization of Concepts
- Enhances the value of your preparation
- De-coding Recent Amendments and Enactments
- Landmark and Recent Case Studies
- Relevant and Up-to-date Information
- All this and much more
Who should take this course?