Taught by Subject Experts
Ease of Access
Did you know for CLAT 2020 around 70000 students (approx) had registered for just 2400 NLU seats which shows how competitive the exam has become! More and more students are interested to enter in the legal field. Therefore, we at Finology truly understand the competition and the pattern. So, a detailed and comprehensive online course for your preparation has been designed. Be ensured that we have taken care of all the aspects that will help you prepare according to the new pattern of CLAT. There are expert faculties for the subjects who will ensure that you get a full proof practice before the exam as well as a detailed assessment of your preparation and the feedback will further improve your skills to crack CLAT 2021.
Why this Course?
CLAT exam has undergone major change in its pattern. Now with the introduction of new pattern, where the questions are on the basis of the passages given, it will be the test of your ability to read and understand the language as well as ability of individual’s comprehension. The new pattern is now based heavily on the reasoning of an individual. This has removed the scope of rote learning except for General knowledge and good comprehension skill will let you sail through.
When you have got just 4 months to prepare for CLAT, you need best-in-class study material. And in this course you will get-
- Coverage of all important topics.
- Comprehensive course.
- Video lectures based on new pattern
- Well explained subjects by expert faculties.
- Doubt Clearing Sessions for Each Subject
- Simplified learning
- Aimed at improving your comprehension skill
- All the recent updates and issues
- Worksheets for Each Subject
- Detailed Assessments on Each Subject
- Strict, Absolute and Vicarious Liability
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and Conclusions
- Statement and Arguments
- Statement and Assertion – Reason
- Number test
- Direction and Distance test
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relationships
- Tips and tricks
- Number System
- Decimals and fractions
- HCF and LCM
- Simplification Equations
- Percentage Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple and Compound Interests
- Trigonometry Geometry
- Data Interpretation
- Probability, Clocks and Calendars
- Work, Time & Speed
- Volume and Surface Areas of Solid Figures
- Areas and volumes
- Inferences and conclusions
- Summarize the passage
- Compare and contrast the different arguments and viewpoints
- Meaning and context of words, phrases, idioms
- National & International Affairs
- Science & Technology
- Summits & Conferences
- Awards & Honours
- Arts & Culture
- Important Historical Events
Who should take this course?
Students aiming for CLAT