Taught by Subject Experts
Ease of Access
Did you know for CLAT 2020 around 70000 students (approx) had registered for just 2400 NLU seats which shows how competitive the exam has become! More and more students are interested to enter in the legal field. Therefore, we at Finology truly understand the competition and the pattern. So, a detailed and comprehensive online course for your preparation has been designed. Be ensured that we have taken care of all the aspects that will help you prepare according to the new pattern of CLAT. There are expert faculties for the subjects who will ensure that you get a full proof practice before the exam as well as a detailed assessment of your preparation and the feedback will further improve your skills to crack CLAT 2021.
Why this Course?
CLAT exam has undergone major change in its pattern. Now with the introduction of new pattern, where the questions are on the basis of the passages given, it will be the test of your ability to read and understand the language as well as ability of individual’s comprehension. The new pattern is now based heavily on the reasoning of an individual. This has removed the scope of rote learning except for General knowledge and good comprehension skill will let you sail through.
When you have got just 4 months to prepare for CLAT, you need best-in-class study material. And in this course you will get-
- Coverage of all important topics.
- Comprehensive course.
- Video lectures based on new pattern
- Well explained subjects by expert faculties.
- Doubt Clearing Sessions for Each Subject
- Simplified learning
- Aimed at improving your comprehension skill
- All the recent updates and issues
- Worksheets for Each Subject
- Detailed Assessments on Each Subject
- Introducing Your Course Instructor
- Strategy & Time Management
- Decoding the Details
- Lessons to learn from CLAT 2020 Paper
- Exam Overview & Important Changes
- Important Cases - Part 1
- Criminal Law- 1
- Criminal Law- 2
- Contract Law
- Farmers Protest in India
- Assessment Answers
- Legal Maxims
- Legal Terms
- Do It Yourself!
- Blood Relations
- Series and Directions
- Coding- Decoding
- Statement and Conclusion
- Statement and Argument
- Statement and Assumption
- Percentage AND Average
- Profit & Loss AND Square Root & Cube Root
- Number System- Part 1 AND Part 2
- Time, Speed & Distance AND Time & Work
- Indices & Arithmetic Series AND Statistics
- Simple & Compound Interest AND Clocks
- Mensuration- Plain & Solid Figures AND Linear & Quadratic Equation
- Indo- China Relations
- Environment Impact Assessment
- Rafale Deal
- Myanmar Coup
- COVID- 19 Vaccine
- Twitter Bans Trump's Account
- US Presidential Elections- Parliamentary v. Presidential Systems
- Guidelines on Advertisements for Online Gaming
- Censorship Laws over OTT Platforms
- Budget 2021
- Love- Jihad law in India
- Farm Protests 2020
- United Nations
- RBI & Privatization of Banks
- Sexual Harassment & Vishaka Guidelines
- Inference Based Questions
- Basic Indian Geography
- Land Reforms
- Fundamental Rights
- Basic Economics
- Revolutions in India
Who should take this course?
Students aiming for CLAT