Course covering updated Syllabus
Landmark and Recent Cases Coverage
Interactive Videos, Text Support and MCQs
For any law student who is preparing for Post-Graduation exams, one of the most common quest is to find the recent legal developments which forms an important part of any examination. Many students also struggle to understand the long and complex legal concepts. But, Finology’s CLAT PG 2022 course comes to the rescue for every student as we cover all the important concepts with simple and easy explanations.
The course syllabus covers all the important topics for CLAT LLM preparation in an easy-to-understand manner. It covers all the important topics in an interactive and intuitive way so that one can learn more while spending lesser time. Besides the exam syllabus, this course strategically covers the other requirements as well for cracking this exam and helps you gain a competitive edge over others.
Note- The Course updates will commence from 1st September 2021
Why this Course?
With a result-oriented approach, this CLAT PG course comprises:
- Video and Text Support
- Detailed Understanding of Important concepts.
- Detailed Assessments on all subjects
- Smart Visualization of Concepts
- Amendments and Enactments
- Landmark and Recent Case Studies
- Relevant and Up-to-date Information
Other Key Features:
- CLAT PG Mock 2022- Comprehension Based Mock Test Series. 30 Mock Tests updated in accordance with the latest pattern.
- Consists 100+ comprehension passages with over 1200 questions based on these passages.
- Option to re-attempt each question in every mock test for better practice.
- Mock Tests are timer-based to give an exam like experience. All the mocks have to be attempted within 120 minutes.
- Passages comply with all levels of difficulties such as easy, moderate and difficult.
- Mock Passages are based on both landmark and recent cases along with new legal developments based on every subject.
- The course is accessible 24x7 via Smart Phones or Laptops or Desktops.
- The course is inclusive of past year question papers for CLAT PG (2015-2021).
- The course also includes past year questions papers for DULLM and AILET PG (2017-21).
- Past year papers consist of more than 400 questions.
*Course validity- The access to the course shall remain only till the date of examination.
Who should take this course?
Laws students who are preparing for LLM Examinations!