Designed for everyone
No prior background or knowledge required
Curated for basic to complete understanding of the Stock Market
Basic understanding of the stock market is crucial for those who wish to start investing. This course is an opportunity for the beginners to get fundamental insights regarding equity. Through this course, you will be apprised on -
• Chapters for understanding the basic stock market terminologies: specially designed for beginners
• Chapters for understanding the concept of share market
• Lessons to understand the importance of investment
• Chapters on how the share markets are regulated & who are involved in the regulation
• Learning the common terminologies used in the derivative market
• All this and much more!
Why this Course?
Investing in stocks is rewarding but if you are not aware of the basics, you will just keep on betting randomly and would be more vulnerable to lose money rather than making profits. Hence, this course has been drafted to help you understand basic concepts & terminologies of the stock market. The following points would throw more light on the same:
• If you wish to understand the basic concepts related to stock market
• To understand the terminologies and jargons associated with equity investing.
- Why do we need to invest?
- Fixed Income
- Mutual funds
- Exchange Traded Fund
- What is the stock Market?
- Who are financial intermediaries
- Common Trading Terminologies
- What are different types of margin
- Limitation of Future Contracts
- What is Option?
- Type of option (American & European)
- Call & Put
Who should take this course?
This course suits beginners who wish to understand the basic terminologies of the stock market.
This course will help you take a step further in understanding equity investing.
This course is for you if you are willing to understand the basics of the Indian stock market and wish to start investing in near future