Designed for everyone
Crafted by experts
In-depth course structure
The course explains various aspects of mutual fund investment with special reference to Indian mutual fund industry. The course aims at making you an independent mutual fund investor by helping you :
• select the right scheme to suit your investment goal
• improve your return by investing directly without your advisor
• save taxes by investing in tax efficient fund
• helps you spot the top mutual funds for SIP
• construct a proper investment portfolio which will minimize your risk The course contains several hours of reading material, members only video and an end of the course assignment to help you sharpen your investment skills. Bonus #1 Exclusive risk profiling tool #2 Fund Selection Checklist
Why this Course?
People often look for the best mutual funds to invest. The basic problem is that a majority population doesn’t know how to invest in mutual funds. Hence, this course has been designed to help you achieve your mutual fund investment goals. The following points would throw more light on the same:
• If you wish to beat inflation and benefit from the compounding that mutual funds offer.
• To set your investment goal and select the best suited scheme which will help you to meet your objective at right time.
• To understand the structure of different types of mutual fund schemes available in India .
• To avoid paying out commission to your financial advisor by choosing the right scheme.
• To understand the tax applicability on gain from mutual funds and to evaluate schemes based on tax saving criteria.
- What is a Mutual Fund?
- Why Mutual Fund and How it Works
- Saving and Investing
- Why investing is important?
- The Asset Classes
- Can NRI invest in Indian Mutual Funds?
- What is SIP and How it Works ?
- Power of Compounding
- Open ended and close ended schemes
- Types of Funds based on investment objective
- Why direct plans are better?
- Merits of self-research vs. hiring an advisor
- Goal Based Fund Selection
- STP and SWP
- How to evaluate your fund ?
- How to study a mutual fund factsheet?
- Making Your Mutual Fund Portfolio
- Mutual Fund Categories to Avoid
- Taxation on mutual Fund schemes
- Active Fund Vs. Index Fund
- Fund of Funds
- How to Evaluate a Fund Manager?
- New Categorization of Mutual Fund Schemes
- Investment Philosophies of Mutual Fund schemes
- Mental Bias
- Types of Biases
- Dealing with Biases
Who should take this course?
• If you are someone who is looking for Top Mutual Funds for SIP or lumpsum
• This course is for you if you already hold a mutual fund portfolio and want to evaluate your schemes.
• This course is for you if you wish to have a comfortable retired life.
• This course is for you if you are willing to prioritize your investment objective and want to pick best mutual funds.